Saturday 21 February 2009

Begin placement search!

I was inspired by Janet's speech about her work experience and jobs in fashion industries. I enjoyed listening to her appreciation at work that is full of excitement and interesting people she met like Vivienne Westwood. One time Vivienne shout at her and she's still frantic about it.

I start to send out loads of CV for Matthew Williamson, ITV recruitment, Style Shake, The independent, The Sunday Times, and many more. I only research work experience in London, Derby, and Norwich; where it close to home. London is quite further away personally but I do have a few friends live there. I always wanted a job in London and it's hard when you can not stay with a friend for long enough, so I was hoping to find one there and stay for 4 weeks.

No comments: